Ben Aston is a digital project manager and online entrepreneur. He’s the founder of Black and White Zebra, a media company on a mission to help people and organizations succeed. He’s also the founder of the largest and fastest-growing community of digital project managers called TheDigitalProjectManager.com, with over 500,000 visits per month and 4,000 members. He has more than 15 years of project management leadership experience..
- What makes a great project manager.
- Skills you must develop to be a successful project manager.
- On those two dreaded words…scope creep. What you should do in the midst of it, and how to avoid it.
- Project management tools—picking them, trying them, and how they’re different.
- How Ben’s path led him to where he is today.
The Digital Agency Show
Helping digital agency owners transform their business mindset so they can increase prices, work less, and grow profits. A weekly podcast where host Brent Weaver chats with today’s most successful entrepreneurs running digital agency businesses in the web design, web development, and digital marketing industry.