A project manager’s key role is to head the planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing phases of projects. Teachers online don’t usually have these kinds of resources, but do have projects that they want to get out there.
Most struggle to get projects out on-time, on-budget, and on-brief. So, where do we even start to make a project launch a success?
Also featured within this episode:
- How Ben became an online project manager
- What are KPI’s?
- What is project management?
- How to implement the Project Lifecycle
- Why project portfolio management might be right for you
- How to design a well-defined brief
- How Ben’s team massively changed the outcome of a project
- Why you should be scheduling and planning your time